CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sick pooh.....

Figures, as soon as she starts preschool, she catches some wierd cold bug. My poor pooh.....mostly upper respiratory congestion, not too high of a fever, and no coughing...at least not yet. She looks so sad.....She went to her second day of preschool today and the teacher told Nana that she had a hard time staying awake. They said she seemed really sleepy today. (Little did they know that last night, Emily was whimpering and crying in her sleep on and off all night....I had a feeling something was up...maybe nightmares or possibly the beginnings of a cold.....) This morning, she was fine, excited to go to school. As soon as she came home, she started getting extra whiney and of course, started feeling warmer, her nose starting to get all stuffy.......now, she is hugging a little bag of ice, watching the Wiggles, her eyes with that "poor little sick baby glaze" over.

So, its all about hand sanitizers and lysol for me right now. I'm out Emergen-C's too....gotta have Daddy pick some up at Walgreens! Hope my super-hyped immune system can withstand this bug! Wish me luck! :p

PS- had some braxton hicks today......i went up the stairs at the salon too fast, and caught myself having some contractions. It scared me at first, but then, it went away and I knew that this is only the beginning...... :)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Ohhhh! I hope Emily feels better. At least she has the weekend to get well.

Mike and Stacy Zinn said...

She actually started feeling better that evening. I should have expected it, with her starting school and all. She is much better now. Thanks :)