Today I saw my invitations to the baby shower that Jessica and a few girls at work are putting together for me. It is beautiful. I am so excited. The color theme is going to be pumpkin orange, celery green, browns and some blues, all perfect for a fall bundle of joy. They keep talking about bamboos as part of the decoration and its also on the invite. I am obsessed, I even have a bamboo background on my PC at work.
And yes, my PC is working fine now. This last week has been crazy. My computer at work crashed and I was without. Got really behind on my work but now its all GOOD! But getting used to Vista now....aaaa. I can't wait for this weekend. Mikey and I are going to be rearranging our room to make room for the baby. I guess my nesting mode is setting in. All this anxiety is starting to build; I have so much to do before the baby comes, and I am starting to feel like I don't have alot of time. Its freaking me out. I will feel much better after this weekend :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I am so excited!
Posted by Mike and Stacy Zinn at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment